- Company name: Andina Travel co.ltd (Akira Matsui Photography)
- President: Akira Matsui
- Company purpose: Travel and Photography
- Established: November 30, 2011
- Capital: 3,600,000 yen
- Licence No: No.3-6512, attributed by the Governor of Tokyo Prefecture
- Certified Travel Supervisors: Akira Matsui
- Affiliations: Active member of All Nippon Travel Agents Association (ANTA)
- Address: MH bldg 5F, 1-35-9 Asagaya-minami, Suginami-ku, TOKYO, 166-0004, JAPAN
- Office TEL: *Calling from abroad: (+81)-3-5305-3788 *Calling within Japan: (03) 5305-3788
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open Hours: Monday – Saturday / 9:00～19:00 *Closed on Sundays and Holidays
- Bank References: Mitsubishi UFJ bank, Mizuho Bank, Kiraboshi Bank, Japan Post bank
To contribute to wilderness conservation and development of local communities through eco-tourism, and play a part in deepning mutual understanding based on an international adventure experience.
Philosophy (CR=Corporate Responsiblity)
We consider it our company’s responsibility to contribute to conserving wilderness. At this very moment, wilderness, which has existed since ancient times, is being destroyed. Our goal is to not only introduce our clients to the beauty of nature, but to also take action towards its preservation.
1. Introducing Japanese feature through Adventure Experiences
The concept of our journey is to give you an Adventure Experience. Through this experience you will enjoy the diversity and uniqueness of Japanese nature.
2. Custom Made Journey
Our mission is to fulfill our customer’s expectations, requirements and dreams. We offer personalized free consultation so that your travel itinerary is unique. With our experience and knowledge of Japan we will make your trip a gift of lifetime. We accommodate both individual tourists and large groups.
3. Worry Free Travel Support
We are available at all times during your journey to answer your questions and assist you in emergencies that might arise.
4. Sustainable Tourism
Preserving culture and conserving the wilderness is the essence our journey. We focus on giving back to the nature, contributing local communities’ development as well as enjoying culture and beauty of Japan.
MH bldg 5F, 1-35-9 Asagaya-minami, Suginami-ku, TOKYO, 166-0004, JAPAN
*Calling from abroad: (+81)-3-5305-3788 *Calling within Japan: (03) 5305-3788
9:00～19:00 *Closed on Sundays and Holidays
1.JR Chuo-line & Sobu-line: Asagaya Station, 3 minutes from South-Gate
2.Tokyo Metro Marunouchi-line: Asagaya-minami Station, 5 minutes from the gate 2-B